Dar al Maa'rifah (1432 Ah / 2011) Pages:
Padded Hardcover Description from the publisher:
The Qur'an Pen enables the student in his or her quest to master the reading of the Holy Qur'an. From the patented designers of the original "Mushaf al Tajweed" (Uthmani script), Dar al-Maarifa! (with 1 year manufacturer's warranty included, 100% authentic product!)
By a simple touch on or near the page, you can listen to a verse (aya), or an entire chapter (surah). The handy pen can also record your own voice, so that you may listen to your voice, as you read the text. Also, the pen controls which narrator (reciter) you'd prefer, volume control, and power on/off.
Specifications and Features
1. Read and listen to the Quran's verses with tajweed rules in Arabic.
2. Listen to the verses' meanings translated into any of the following languages: Arabic, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Malay and Urdu.
3. Choose to listen to Quran recitation in the voice of the world's most popular reciters.
4. Great tool to learn and memorize Quran and tajweed rules by recording your own recitation, replay, compare and correct.
5. Quran words explainations on the margins.
6. Tajweed Rules explained in Arabic and English
7. Quran topics index.
8. Color Surahs names index.
9. Approximately 6 Hours of continous play
10. Lithium Battery and charger included