Dar al Maa'rifah (1432 Ah / 2011) Pages:
Hardcover Description from the publisher:
The Qur'an Pen enables the student in his or her quest to master the reading of the Holy Qur'an. From the patented designers of the original "Mushaf al Tajweed" (Uthmani script), Dar al-Maarifa! (with 1 year manufacturer's warranty included, 100% authentic product!)
By a simple touch on or near the page, you can listen to a verse (aya), or an entire chapter (surah). The handy pen can also record your own voice, so that you may listen to your voice, as you read the text. Also, the pen controls which narrator (reciter) you'd prefer, volume control, and power on/off.
Qad sam'a + Tabarak + Amma Parts: 3 in 1
- The last three Juzu's of the Quran: Juzu #28 (Qad Same'a) + Juzu #29 (Tabarak) + Juzu #30 (Amma)
- Hard cover and glossy papers for extra protection.
- Suitable for kids and adults.
- Arabic text and meanings on the margins.
- Read pen comes with 4 GB memory
- Smart Card to get the following: Educational Interpretation, Facilitated Interpretation (???? ??????), Reasons of the Ayat's Decent (for specific Ayats only), 'iraab Al Quran (????? ??????), and the Ayats meanings in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Urdu, Malay, Indoneasian, Chinese, Kurdi.
- Reciters: Hafs reading: Sudais and Ghunaim, Al-Huzaify, Al-Ghamedi, Al-Manshawi and Al-Husari, Al-Tablaui. Warsh reading: Al-Kara'ni. Qaloon reading: Al-Andari
- Narrations (or Riwayat): Hafs, Warsh and Qaloon.
- Rechargeable pen, comes with charger or USB cable.