Your best source for an inspiring & informing 1-stop shopping site showroom. Let us serve you.
The Quran (English Translation, Commentary and Arabic text) Harddcover 5.25" x 8.5" x 2.25" Translated by Maulana Wahiduddin Khan
Place your ORDER Toll Free
Thank You for shopping with us. We appreciate your business, patronage, and look forward to serve you.
Tr. Maulana Wahiduddin Khan; Farida Khanam (editor) Publisher:
Goodword (2011) Pages:
Hardcover Description from the publisher:
This commentary on the Quran is a concise, easy-to-read guide that enables today’s readers to understand the deeper meanings of the Quran and to reflect upon its relevance in the present world.
- It focuses on the main themes of the Quran, such as God-realization, enlightenment, closeness to God, remembrance, prayer, peace and spirituality.
- It lays stress on the fact that through reflection, deep thinking and contemplation, divine lessons can be learnt from the signs of God scattered across the world.
- It focuses on spiritual development through contemplation and reflection, and by the activation of one’s own thinking processes.
- It brings out for the people of today’s world the underlying lessons and message of the Quran.
- This commentary thus explains the meaning of the Quran in such a way as to give readers a clearer understanding of the message of the Quran and helps them in finding their own way of making it relevant to themselves.